Skip to content


Transcripts Banner
Girl stands on green mountain with her back to the camera

May it be for an application to graduate school, or perhaps for your own personal records, there are many reasons why you may want a copy of your study abroad transcripts. Below you will find four distinct options for obtaining records. Take note, the options vary based on the type of program you were enrolled in while studying at the University of Dayton.
If you need...

An unofficial transcript

The Office of Education Abroad may be able to assist you via our digital records if you participated in an Exchange or Third Party Program after Fall 2012. Please email with your request. 

An official transcript from a Semester Exchange Program

Find your exchange institution and follow their directions for requesting an official transcript.

An official transcript from a Non-UD Provider Program

Contact your provider agency directly for official copies of your transcript.

An official transcript from a University of Dayton Program

Follow the relevant directions from Flyer Student Services to request a transcript from Parchment.