If you are an American citizen, you are eligible to vote even when you're living abroad! If you'd like to vote, below are steps on how to receive an Absentee Ballot abroad.
Steps to Receive an Absentee Ballot
1. Go to the website www.fvap.gov.
2. Click “Request an Absentee Ballot” on the home page. Accept the privacy agreement, then select your state of residence.
3. The application then requires personal information to verify your identity and send your ballot. Fill out this information.
4. Choose how you would like to receive your ballot (email, mail or fax) then input the corresponding contact information.
5. Next, download the PDF Package. This will give you instructions on how to send in your voting materials. Print and sign these forms then follow the directions for mailing, emailing or faxing in your forms respectively.
6. Send in your information and you will receive the ballot to vote!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.