Skip to content
Events & Info Sessions
This page offers ways to learn more about education abroad and other global learning opportunities. Check back often as we regularly update information sessions and events!
Education Abroad Info Sessions
Come learn about the various upcoming opportunities that Education Abroad is offering.
Geared Towards Families
Did you miss our in-person Family Weekend presentations? Here are some opportunities to attend those same sessions virtually!
Anyone who registers will receive a link to the recording afterwards. So, if you can't attend, but are interested in the info, you should still register.
- Education Abroad Opportunities, Tuesday 9/28, 5:00-5:45pm ET
- Faculty-led Programs, Monday, 10/4, 12:00 - 1:00pm ET
- Semester Programs, Tuesday, 10/19, 5:00 - 6:00pm ET
UD Faculty-Led Programs
Identity Abroad: Studying Abroad as an LGBTQ+ Student
More Ways to Learn about Education Abroad
Ed Abroad's Virtual Office
Interested in learning the basics of Education Abroad at the University of Dayton? Take an opportunity to explore our self-guided Virtual Ed Abroad Office.
This resource will:
Keep in mind, it can only be accessed with a UD email address.
- Introduce you to our office team
- Give an overview of program types and available scholarships
- Provide resources
- Give an insiders look into the student experience through testimonies, videos, and more!
Meet with a Peer or Professional Advisor
We encourage you to connect with either our Peer Advisors and Professional Advisors to discuss the ways in which study abroad can fit into your academic experience!
Peer Advisors can chat about:
- Program types and benefits
- How their experiences fit into their personal, academic, and professional goals
- How to navigate the application and decision process from a student perspective
Professional Advisors can chat about:
- Which programs align with your academic and career goals
- Finances and funding
- Aspects of identity and how it may play into your experience abroad
- Application details and process
- Seeking resources from other university offices