Skip to content

International Travel Registry

Lover's locks

International Travel Registry

All students traveling on UD programs are required to register their travel. If you have already applied to a program through this website, you do not need to complete the Travel Registration form here.

Faculty and Staff who travel internationally are required to register their plans online. If you are planning to travel on UD-related business, please let us know by submitting the information prior to your departure here:

If you are registering the travel of another individual, please complete the Proxy Registration version of the International Travel Registry by clicking the button below.  For details about the steps required to register travel for another, please download the Instructions for registering travel by proxy.docx.


UD Travel Policies

For more information about the University of Dayton's travel policies, click here.

Faculty and staff who are conducting business abroad will need to comply with UDIT policies regarding computer use abroad. For more info, click here.

If you are traveling on behalf of UD, you are eligible for the International SOS Travel Assistance Program.  The University of Dayton has contracted with International SOS to provide worldwide medical, travel, and security assistance and evacuation services for all faculty, staff and students participating in university-related international travel. Services include up-to-date reports on safety and security, health issues, medical referrals, and vaccination requirements for individual countries. The SOS network of multilingual specialists operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year from SOS Alarm Centers around the world.  Download the Assistance App here prior to travel in case of emergency.

Safety & Security and Other Travel Tips

The FBI has prepared a guide for business travelers. For more info, click here.

Visit the Department of State Travel Page to learn more about how to prepare for a safe trip abroad.